1. Organizing group marriages for those interested and providing support in coordination with the competent authorities.
2. Providing financial and moral assistance to some needy families, in coordination with the competent authorities.
3. Helping needy students (males and females) financially and morally.
4. Assisting in spreading social and cultural awareness among the villagers.
5. Preparing a scouting team to serve the people of the region in coordination with the competent government agencies.
6. Organizing seminars, lectures and workshops in coordination with the competent authorities.
7. Organizing discussion seminars and targeted cultural competitions.
8. Organizing recreational trips and field visits.
9. Preparing and organizing programs related to the association's objectives.